Study any time, anywhere
AirportCollege.com courses are self-paced and learning is available 24/7. Learners are not bound to a specific time to physically attend classes. Competencies can be updated per demand.
Training content is relevant and consistent
It is vital to ensure that learning content is relevant and always up-to-date. We work with the leading experts in aviation industry to offer your the most relevant content in all training topics. Correct understanding is vigorously checked throughout the learning experience. This is extremely important in safety and security topics – delivering incorrect information may lead to severe consequences.
Our courses have been designed by highly experienced e-learning experts, who’ve developed online training programs for hundreds of companies, schools and authorities globally. Courses are produced in a pedagogically advanced format, where interactive media and student-engaging elements are applied for best learning results.
AirportCollege.com Training Service offers a highly cost-effective method of learning delivery where an instructor, classroom and travel is redundant.
We know how to reach these benefits
We know what actions you need to take to reach the benefits. No matter if your organization has 100, 1000 or more employees. We scale our service to match your demand. Just select the needed courses from our ever growing course portfolio and start the training.
Case example: Ground Handling Agent in Asia
The client company is a Ground Handling Agent based in Asia operating at 7 airports and offering an extensive range of services in Ground Handling and other aviation services.
- 7 airports serviced in one country
- 1300+ employees
- 5 million airline passengers and handles 140,000 tons of cargo
Challenge: How to ensure training efficiency and enable up-to-date certification?
Solution: Deployment of AirportCollege.com service with 8 courses and training records
Result: Competencies were updated fast and massive training-related cost savings were achieved
- 80% savings in training hours = massive reductions in training costs
- Winning new business – well trained workforce was an important factor when airlines chose this company as their new ground handling service provider
- 2953 certificates issued in first three months, which means one passed course per hour 24/7
- Utilizing the benefits of eLearning also in classroom when providing initial training for new employees