Read this blog and learn about the challenges the aviation sector will be facing in the near future and what solutions are available.
According to IATA’s global HR professional survey they listed five key topics, which will have significant impact on the aviation industry.
The five key topics are:
1. Significant growth in jobs is forecast
The three job roles with the highest anticipated growth are:
- Ground operations
- Customer service
- Cabin crew
2. Finding new employees is a much bigger challenge than dealing with retirements
The recruitment of new employees is the biggest challenge the aviation industry faces.
3. Current training initiatives are not effective enough
The quality of training programmes is not satisfactory. Organisations are looking for help from external partners to improve training.
4. Providing training in safety and customer service skills are of higher priority than IT and digital skills
Safety and customer service skills have critical importance and training staff to master these skills is a top priority.
5. Technology is changing the customer service role
Traditional customer service roles need to be evolved to deliver a smooth, hassle-free and enjoyable experience throughout the entire passenger journey.
How will your organisation will tackle these challenges and do you have tools in place?
We have online service availabe, which includes online tools for recruitment, training and safety management reporting.
We can help your company overcome upcoming challenges. Please drop me an email to these matters further.