Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
The IATA has developed ULD Regulations (ULDR) for standards and procedures concerning the specifications, handling, restraint and maintenance of ULDs for operational personnel. This course is designed according to the training requirements outlined by the IATA ULD Panel and published in the IATA ULD Regulations (ULDR).
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the ULD standards and requirements
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees
- Help companies arrange training flexibly
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations
- Comply with international ULD training standards
This course is designed for
- All personnel involved in ULD handling
The IATA ULDR defines that operational personnel directly involved in ULD operations are required to be trained regularly on topics relevant to their job tasks and responsibilities.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 60-90 minutes
Contact us for more information.