Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
Incidents involving unruly passengers are an ongoing concern for airlines, airport operators and ground handling agents.
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills to deal with threatening customer service situations and to avoid consequences of continued misbehaviour.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the best practices to deal with threatening customers.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies to arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations
- Preventive measurements for risks in the working environment
- Acting in and after a threatening situation
- Facing a threatening customer – Guidance how to act in a threatening customer service situation with practical exercises on the ground and in the air
This course is designed for
All personnel involved in customer service in aviation business
The duration of the course
- Approx. 40 minutes
Contact us for more information.