Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
This course will provide a better understanding of the travel documents that are needed and condition that apply to entering the Schengen area.
The course will also provide with best practices that will assist the airline in preventing inadequately documented arrivals into the Schengen Area.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the best practices that will assist in preventing inadequately documented arrivals into the Schengen area
- Provide skills for new or refresh current employees
- Help companies to arrange flexibly to training
- Helping companies to be in compliance with current requirements and recommendations
We made this online course together with Finnair and have designed it to be suitable for all employees who are checking-in or boarding passengers, particularly those working in ground handling operations.
- General Schengen Conditions
- Schengen Visa Categories
- Schengen Residence Permits
- Course Summary and Final Test
This course is designed for
All personnel involved in aviation passenger services.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 60 minutes
Contact us for more information.