Airlines, Ground Handling Companies, Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
This course is based on IATA’s Temperature Control Regulations Chapter 17 – Air Transport Logistics for Time and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare products and EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products.
This course is designed personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for Pharmaceutical and Time and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare products handling.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of Pharmaceutical and Time and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare product standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- General information of pharmaceuticals, their supply chain and milestones
- Introduction to active and passive packaging systems
- Guidance how to handle supply chain, irregularities and reporting with practical exercises
- Quality Control, Auditing and Development
This course is designed for
- All personnel involved in pharmaceutical cargo handling.
The duration of the course
- Approx. 45 minutes
Contact us for more information.