Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for passenger handling standards and requirements.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the passenger handling standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- Comply with passenger handling standards
- Become familiar with check-in, gate and arrival service procedures
- Manage irregular operations and passengers requiring special handling
This course is designed for
All personnel involved in aviation passenger services.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 60-90 minutes
Contact us for more information.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE (pdf)