Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
People play a central role in airport operations as 80% of apron accidents and incidents involve some type of human error or violation of company policies, processes, or procedures.
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills to understand how we humans are acting and how to avoid human errors in airport operations.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information how to avoid human errors and reduce the risk of incidents, accidents and damages.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- Introduction (Humans are innovative problem-solvers, Human Error, The SHELL Model, Reason’s Model)
- Dirty Dozen (Lack of Communication, Complacency, Lack of Knowledge, Distractions, etc.)
- Development (Reporting and auditing)
This course is designed for
- All personnel involved in airport operations.
The duration of the course
- Approx. 45 minutes
Contact us for more information.