Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge of international requirements and recommendations for De-Icing/Anti-Icing aircraft on the ground.
The objective of this course is to provide theoretical background to operate and control aircraft de-/anti-icing procedures.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of de-/anti-icing standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- At the end of the course students will take a written examination in order to obtain the course certificate.
- Winter operations overview, methodology and de-icing services
- Comply with regulatory standards, requirements, and recommendations
- Equipment characteristics and solutions
- Become familiar with environmental impact, irregularity reporting and general communication procedures
This course is designed for
- De-/anti-icing operators (DI-L20), ground handling supervisors and maintenance organisations
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 60 minutes
Contact us for more information.