Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
When coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic hit the world, a huge number of passenger flights were cancelled, and air cargo capacity was significantly reduced. Airlines found viable solutions together with the aircraft manufacturers and aviation authorities to use passenger aircraft cabin for cargo. This training is based on EASA, FAA and IATA guidelines, recommendations, and regulations available as of May 2020.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of standards and requirements for transportation of cargo in passenger cabin.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- General introduction
- Regulatory requirements
- Cargo preparation
- Loading and unloading of aircraft
- Cabin operations during flight
- Final test
This course is designed for
Cabin Crew, Load Masters, Ramp Handlers, Cargo Planners and Loaders and Catering Staff.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 30-40 minutes
Contact us for more information.