Airlines, Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for air cargo handling standards and requirements.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the air cargo standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- Comply with cargo acceptance and other operating standards
- Become familiar with procedures and operating practices relating to Unit load device (ULD) loading, build-up, storage and transport
- Manage irregularities and cargo requiring special handling
- Become familiar with general provisions and regulations (including Dangerous Goods), operational hazards and required security measures
This course is designed for
All personnel involved in air cargo handling.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 90 minutes
Contact us for more information.