Airlines, Ground Handling Companies
Overview and learning objectives
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for aviation security standards and requirements (EU2015/1998, 18.104.22.168).
The training course is provided in co-operation with Finsecpro Ltd, which training is accredited by the Finnish CAA (TraFi).
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the international aviation security standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- Comply with international security standards and best practices
- Become familiar with general provisions and regulations
This course is designed for
All personnel working at Airport area.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 120 minutes
Contact us for more information.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE (pdf)