Ground Handling Companies, Logistics Service Providers
Overview and learning objectives
AEO (Authorised Economic Operator) is part of World Customs Organisation’s (WCO) standards to secure and facilitate global trade.
This course is designed for personnel to gain relevant knowledge, understanding and practical skills for AEO concept and International Customs standards.
The purpose of this course is to
- Provide information of the AEO standards and requirements.
- Provide skills for new employees or refresh the skills of current employees.
- Help companies arrange training flexibly.
- Help companies gain compliance with current requirements and recommendations.
- Become familiar with AEO legislation, procedures and operating practices.
- Guidance how to act in the event of irregularity with practical exercises.
This course is designed for
All personnel related to logistics and air cargo terminal handling.
The duration of the e-learning course
- Approx. 4o minutes
Contact us for more information.
DOWNLOAD BROCHURE (pdf)